Her hobbies are running, cooking, and baking. She especially likes finding yummy healthy recipes. (I could use a few of those!) She likes spending time with her family, taking her children to the park, and visiting her mom, sister, nieces and nephew. When her extended family gets together, she claims that they are all about cooking and eating!!
Nicole’s Teachers Pay Teachers store is called Teacher of 20. It contains a total of 81 resources with four of them being free.
Her products are perfect for the PreK-2nd classroom, and are mainly for independent centers/work stations in literacy and math. One of those free items is Word Work for October. It features three different activities – a Zig Zag Puzzle, Roll an October Word and Spin and Jump.
She also has a 330 page CVC Pack of Printables and Literacy Activities. By purchasing this bundle, you save $7.00. Here are just a few of the items included in this resource.
- 6 student printable books of short vowel words
- 68 "sound it out" 3 piece puzzles with 2 different accountability sheets
- 68 zig zag puzzles with 2 accountability sheets
- 12 color "Spin it!" games and 21 black and white "Spin It!" no-prep printables
- 4 "Write It!" black and white no-prep printables
- A word wall for each short vowel
…and much, much more.
If you are a primary teacher, take some time and check out her store as I am sure Nicole’s quality and reasonably priced products will save you time!