Wednesday, January 1, 2014

TPT January Birthdays

 
My birthday is on January 9th...yes, just two weeks and one day after Christmas.  I don't mean to complain, but there is no advantage to being born this close to Christmas.  First of all, everyone is either short of cash, exhausted from shopping or just weary of wrapping presents.  Most of the "good" gifts were given by Santa, and what is left on a person's wish list is just paltry stuff.  Many people are even too tired to purchase a card at the local Hallmark store to address and send. In addition, it just isn't my special day.  Millions share this same birthday with me including famous people like Kate Middleton, Richard Nixon, Bob Denver and Crystal Gayle - some who are younger than I am; some who are older than I am; or some who are no longer with us, but all who are well known! 

Does January happen to be your birth month as well?  Then I think a gift from me to you is appropriate.  I would love to feature your TPT store on my blog.  Just link up your Teachers Pay Teachers store's logo and URL below; so, visitors to this blog can check out your store.  In the comment section you might list your January birthdate.  You may say something like: "I was born on January 9th.  My birthday is January 20th.  I came into the world on January 11th.  January 16th was my parents' lucky day."  Any short, creative sentence is welcomed!  AND if you aren't a follower of Go Figure, please take a minute to join.

Happy January Birthday, and don't worry, age is just a number.
(mathematically speaking)

 




For those of you who don't have a January birthday, here is your chance to learn
about and discover a variety of Teachers Pay Teachers stores.
 

No comments :