In our next class I am going to ask the students to determine if the following statements about math are true or false. See what you think.
|Math Profile Sheet|
- In math, there is only one way to get the answer.
- To be good at math, you have to be good at calculating.
- If you are good at math, you skip steps and do all of the work in your head.
- Men are much better at math than women.
- There is a "best" way to complete a math problem.
- You have to have a mathematical mind to understand math.
Are you interested in a Math Profile Sheet that will help you to measure the mathematical success of your students? Check it out by clicking under the cartoon.