menu   Home Answers Math Games Free Resources Contact Me  

My "Handle"

"Cookie", the nickname for my daughter, took a brief look at this new blog. She was commenting about my "handle" and thought "Skippy" was a clever name. Okay, I can see where scipi might be pronounced that way, but no matter how you say it, I thought you should know how and why I selected that name. My husband teaches science so I took the first three letters of that word and put them with pi since I teach math. I thought scipi would be pronounced as "sigh pie", but if you prefer to call me Skippy, I'm okay with that - as long as you don't compare me to the peanut butter!

2 comments:

The Organized Classroom Blog said...

Love how you came up with your name and I love your new blog! It looks fabulous!

Hilary Lewis said...

Hi there,
I love your blog as well. Nice! I love how you came up with your name too...Although...I thought it was Sippy! Whatever we call you, you are awesome!
Hilary :)